Your helping hand is crucial
The role of volunteers in enhancing our work, contributing to our vision and missions cannot be underestimated. YETU welcomes volunteers all year round for periods ranging from two minimum to four months maximum. Come learn, share and be a part of transforming the rural youth livelihoods.
- Communications Volunteer
- Partnerships Development Volunteer
- Monitoring and Evaluation Volunteer
Basic Skills and Experience
- Experience working in rural and resource limited settings
- Interpersonal skills, cultural sensitivity and humility
- Knowledge about international and community development
- Degree or diploma
- Adaptability, communication skills, result oriented
- Commitment to YETU’s values, vision and mission
- High level of professionalism and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in small teams
YETU shall provide the following to volunteers :
Shared housing space, Airport pick-up for volunteers outside of Uganda, Professional development opportunities, Wireless internet, Mentorship, Contribution to meals, Facilitation when implementing YETU activities, Tourist visa/work permit.
Volunteers shall contribute USD 400 per month of their stay. This shall be paid before the start of the volunteer placement. These fees are directly used to support YETU beneficiaries and work. Interested in volunteering with YETU?